Are you blue eyed? Do you love eye make up? Do you know that even if you have blue eyes you can still wear blue eyeshadow that will even make your eyes stand out? But the key to make the result more dramatic is to know exactly how to wear blue eyeshadow right. In this article you will get to know more about this.
Wearing blue eyeshadow with blue eyes has become one of the most popular eye make today as many women have already discovered the right way to do it. But the shade of the eye make up should perfectly complement the skin tone, eye color and even the shade of the hair. Blue eye make up will suit those women with brown, green and blue eyes and even those with platinum and dark hair. Blue eye make up is advisable for night make up. So are you ready to learn the right way to apply this eye make up?
Here are the simple tricks that will surely make your eyes stand out.
Some important stuff you need:
Two shades of blue eyeshadow
Tan, nude or light beige eyeshadow
Dark blue eyeliner
Silver shimmer powder
1. To make your eye make up last especially if you have oily skin, you need to apply some eyeshadow primer first. This will help the eye make lasts. This will also prevent smudges from your eye make and eyeliner.
2. Next apply a thin line of blue eyeliner. Apply a very thin line of blue eyeliner just above your lashes then apply now the blue eye make up. This will add up more drama and effects on your eyes as you apply more layer of eye make up on your lids.
3. As your base, you need to apply light colored eye make up such as tan or beige. This will help make your eyes appear bigger and brighter. Make sure to apply this color up to your browbone. Use an eyebrow applicator and blend the two shades together (tan and blue eye make up).
4. Add darker blue eyeshadow on your lids. The darkest shade should be applied on the crease of your lids and then blend all the colors together. Blending is important so as not to leave any visible marks or distinguished lines between all the colors you apply on your eyes.
5. Now add up the last shade of the two eye make up. This last shade should be a bit lighter from the second eye make up you apply. Apply this shade on the middle of your eyelid and see just how it can make your eyes appear more dramatic and bolder.
6. To finish the eye make up, apply two coats of mascara.
Wearing blue eye make up should not overwhelm you. It should add up more drama on your eyes. You can easily achieve this effect if you will only follow these simple tricks in wearing blue eyeshadow with blue eyes.