Not every woman knows how to apply blush, others just quickly apply it on their cheeks. However, what they do not know is that they are applying it the wrong way. There is a proper application process to apply blush.
Here are the simple steps on how to apply blush:
- Choose a color of blush that will go well with you rskin tone and will also resemble that natural glow of your cheeks after exercise. A lighter color for the day will be perfect and a darker tone will be perfect for the evening, Also, one must keep in mind that the colro of blush should always blend well with the color of your lipstick.
- Consider the type of blush that is apt to your skin type. Cream blush will work perfectly for women who have dry skin because this will help keep you skin hydrated while powder blush is will suit women who have oily skin.
- Before you apply blush, apply the foundation, powder and eye makeup first.
- A full round blush for the application of your powder blush is perfect because this will make a softer and more professional look than the brush that comes with the blush.
- Place a small amount of blush on the brush and tap off gently the excesses. For cream blush, place a small amount of cream on your middle finger.
- Look in the mirror and smile.
- Place the powder blush on the apple of your cheek and gently brush up your cheekbone toward your hairline. For cream blush, dot beginning at the apple and gently blend up the cheekbone toward the hairline.
- Focus your blush at the outside of your face near your hairline if you have a fuller face. However, if you have high cheekbones, focus the blush in the center of your face to accentuate your bones.
- Blend a little blush down your cheek for a little more natyral, less dramatic look.
Those are the simple tips that you can follow on how to apply blush.
If you want rosier cheeks, you can go for gel or liquid tints. Always wash your hand after use because these products may stain your hands. Also, for lighter skin tones, you should also have a lighter blush color.