If you are looking for more ways to help bring out the true beauty of your eyes, then you should wear an eye make up or much known as eyeshadow. As we all know eyeshadow will not only bring the true beauty of our eyes but it can also help it stand out and be notice by people. As you see, our eyes are the most common parts of our face that people often see first so it is only natural and normal for us to enhance its natural shape and color.
Since there are many shades and colors of eyeshadow nowadays, the choices can be overwhelming especially if this is going to be your first time to buy and wear one. Some comes in mini pots which are usually have single color and shade only while there are some that comes in compact with mirror and sponge applicator and usually comes in three to four shades of colors (shades and colors for the highlighter, medium color and the contour shade). You can also choose from matte or shimmer finish. There are also some with glitter which are great for night out events such as party and club hopping.
Now to help you choose the perfect make up eyeshadow, I gathered all the shades and colors of eyeshadow according to the colors of the eyes.
List of shades and colors of eyeshadow for blue eyes:
1. Proven great and effective shades: taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade of eyeshadow than your eyes can really bring out the beauty and definition of your eyes even more), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect)
2. Funky All- time Favorites: silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue eyes)
List of shades and colors of eyeshadows for Green or Hazel Eyes:
1. Proven great and beautiful: brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (since they all come from the earthly tones of greens then they can actually help brighten green eyes)
2. Funky All-Time Favorites: gold, lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super funky and modern at the same time!)
List of shades and colors of eyeshadows for Brown Eyes:
1. Proven great and attarctive: copper, bronze, champagne (try a touch of soft pink with a touch of apricot), brown (this one if for a doe-eyed look), beige, and khaki-green (lighter shades add highlight and more definitions)
2. Funky all time favorites: tangerine, royal blue, hot pink, lime-green (the contrast adds punch and funkiness to women with brown eyes)
List of shades and colors of eyeshadows for All Eyes:
1. Proven to be one of the most commonly use shades of eyeshadow (already considered as classic): navy or charcoal base to define the eyes even more and a powder-blue shadow for highlighting (it can actually brightens your brow bone even more so any eye color will surely pops)
2. Funky all time Favorites: silver-sparkle shadow will make your eyes edgy and funky enough for more night party!