Every woman needs to learn a few eyeshadow techniques. Knowing this simply means that you will be able to apply eyeshadow the right way and even better than before. Eyeshadow will make you look beautiful and will liven up your eyes at the same time. It also creates a huge impact to the whole face.
Here are some eyeshadow techniques:
- If you have a color palette, experiment with colors. For women who have brown eyes, purple eyeshadow will look great. For women who have green eyes, make those beauties pop with a golden color. If you have blue eyes, you can play with all shades of blue. For hazel eyes, you can be more bold by using khaki or green-colored shadows.
- If you’re using a cream eyeshadow, use a primer. This will keep your eyeshadow in place. Before you apply your eyeshadow, apply the primer over the lids and up to your browbone. By doing this, you will be able to keep your eyeshadow in place and keep it from smearing.
- If you are looking for subtle colors, choose neutral eyeshadows like pale pink, gray and tan. Use an eyeshadow wand to the area when applying any of these neutral shades just under the brow line and over your lid.
- You can try experimenting with darker or deeper colors to compliment these colors. Use these shades to contour the areas just over the lid in the crease and the area above up to the lightest shadow area and along the corners of your eyes from the inner corner up to the brow.
- Use more color to line your upper lids with the use of a thick eyeliner pencil, and go over the lid area with the darkest and most dramatic color. This is perfect when you are going out at night. Be sure to smudge and blend the color so that it looks much better.
- Use a larger makeup brush to blend eyeshadow with a light dusting.
- Use a good mascara to play up the lashes and to balance everything.
These are seven of the best eyeshadow techniques that you can do to be able to apply eyeshadow perfectly!