If you want to make your eyes appear more attractive and beautiful then you need first to learn how to put an eyeshadow. This is important as your eyes are the first part of your face most people see when you talk to them. So make sure that you apply your eye make right to complement your fill face make up.
Since there are now different shades of eye make up that even come in palettes, you will now be able to choose and use the right shades that will complement your eyes even more. Most palettes have already 120 shades of colors which you can wear and blend!
So here are the steps on how to put an eyeshadow
Things you will need:
assorted shades of eyeshadow
Brushes sponge or angled tip eyeshadow brushes
1. It is advisable to wear bright eye make up during your night out. Bright eye make up during daytime will look misplaces and even harsh. Bright eye make up will help make your features stand out in night especially when spotted with lower or dim lights.
2. If you are really up to wearing bright eye make up then make sure that your clothes have simple patterns and colors as well so as not to make your feature looks too much or overreacted.
3. Know exactly what shade of eye make up will make your eyes stand out. Intense brown shade will surely make every blue eyed women stand out.
4. Always get three complementary colors for your eye make up. The first one should be the lighter, then the second one should be a bit darker from the first one and the last shade should be the darkest shade of all.
5. Don’t forget to blend in the shades. It is important that you blend all the shades you will apply on your lids. This will avoid any visible crease line from the eye make up.
6. Using a brush or a foam applicator, apply the medium shade on your lid. To make more drama on your eyes, try to extend and blend in the colors all the way out of your lids.
7. Finish your eye make up with two coats of mascara.
There are lots of articles and even free videos on how to put on an eyeshadow which you can easily find in the net. There are also magazine that provide eye make tutorials. Just make sure that you have all your materials which I already stated above so as to make your eye make up application a lot easier and fun! Plus you can get some palettes of eye make up from online shops which ship product internationally.