Do you love eye make up? Do you own so many color pallet of eyeshadow? If so then you probably have already know how to apply the right shades of eyeshdow. But do you know every stroke you should apply to make your eyes stand out even more? As we all know eye make up can make your eyes appear more dramatic and attractive. Your eyes are the first part on your face that most people see so it is important to make it beautiful and attractive. In this article you will get to learn how to apply eye make up as this will tackle all about eyeshadow tutorial.
But it is important to choose the right shade of eye shadow in your eyes. There are some who just wear what they prefer without thinking whether it will make their eyes beautiful or not. So I gathered the basic eyeshadow tutorial for you.
Here are the simple things you need:
Different shades of eye shadows
Eye shadow brushes/sponge tip and angled brush
Eye liner (Charcoal or black)
Eyeshadow tutorial instructions:
1. Your base should be warm tones. Since blue is categorized as cool shade, then this can surely help enhance and make you eyes stand out. This will be possible if you will use warm tones as your base. You can choose taupe or peach colors as these two will provide great contrast to any shades of eye shadow.
Browns and tans or even taupe are your great choices of warm colors. These colors go well with any eye colors.
2. Apply dark or rich shade of browns on your eye lids to help make your eyes stand out. The direct contrast of any cool colors is warm shade of brown so if you will apply this on your eye lids, then this will make your eyes stand out more.
3. It is advisable to pick a darker shade of color of your choice such as navy blue eye shadow. As a general rule, it is advisable not to pick the exact shade of eyes shadow that matches your eyes. If your eyes have lighter shade of brown or blue then go for darker shade of brown or blue eye shadow. If you have dark colored eye shade then go for something light in your eye make up.
4. If you will wear blue eye shadow that will make you’re your eye stand out, opt for darker shade. Darker shade of eye shadow is ideal to any shades of eyes. This will add up more drama and effects.
5. Next line your lids with soft black eye shadow or with deep brown. This will define your eyes more and will provide a softer look than by using eye liner plus it will add up more definition on your eyes.
6. Always use light strokes when applying eye make up.
This eyeshadow tutorial is very easy. You don’t have to an expert make up artist to learn it. You just need all the materials plus this tutorial about eyeshadow.