I always have my eyes on this particular make up since I started using it when I was in college. Every time I go to the mall, I see to it that I browse the make up aisle looking for those lovely eyeshadow palettes. Each time I go to salon, I always make sure that I ask my personal hairdresser and make up artist about the latest trend about eyeshadow.
Some think that applying eyeshadow takes a lot of effort and practice. I say that this may be true as eyeshadow application should be carefully apply on the person’s eyelids so as to help this person gets more attractive and beautiful. The eyeshadow application is one of the many ways to make people notice your eyes. If you know exactly how to apply eyeshadow then you will be able to make your eyes stand out.
So I gathered below the basic eyeshadow application that will surely help you get started.
Things you will need:
sponge tip eyeshadow brush
eyeliner / liquid eye liner
false eyelashes (optional)
Now for the instructions:
1. The first thing you need to do is to apply eyeshadow primer. This will help your eyeshadow to stays in place even after several hours. It can also help prevents your eye make up from getting caked and smudged. If you do not have eyeshadow primer then concealer or foundation will do well.
2. Next thing you need is to choose the perfect shade of eyeshadow that will make your eyes pop out its beauty. Try to experiment with the colors and shades until you finally get the right combination. Though some go for their favorite shades, most of the time this doesn’t work right.
3. Now apply the lightest shade of eyeshadow on your lids up until your browbone. Choose neutral colors such as taupe, peach, tan or even gold for this part. Applying neytral or earth shades on your browbone will help your eyes to appear bigger.
4. Then apply the medium shade of eyeshadow up until just under your browbone. Do not forget to blend the two colors using your sponge tip eye make up brush. This will remove the visible crease line.
5. After this, you may now apply the darkest shade of your choice. This will serves as your highlighter. Just go gentle on this shade and make sure that you only apply it on your eyelid as you create a rainbow like shape on your eye socket. Blend
6. Apply two coats of mascara. If you are going for a night party, you may also add up some fake eye lashes.
This simple eyeshadow application will surely get you started in no time!